In order to offer the services and functionalities of this Website, LA QUINTA uses different types of cookies, both first-party and third-party cookies, as explained in the cookie settings area of this Website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to function properly and verify essential information, such as the identity of the user in case of individual requests.
Cookies may affect the privacy of the users themselves, which is why we want to provide you with the necessary information about the types of cookies used on this Website, so that you have full decision-making capacity regarding their use and the protection of your privacy.
So, we inform you that in order to use all the services and functionalities of this Website, cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
What cookies do we use?
This Website provides users with a Cookie Settings Area -Privacy Preference Center- where they can manage their preferences in relation to the storing or disabling of cookies on their device, as well as obtain detailed information on the types of cookies used by this Website and what they do.
The cookie settings are shown to the user on their first visit to the Website and can also be accessed from the following link:
Who uses the cookies?
The information collected through the cookies of a website can be used both by the website owner and by third parties providing services to the owner.
So, the information on the cookies used on this Website is processed by LA QUINTA as the author of the website, as well as by third parties that provide services to the author.
How long do we keep the data?
Do we transfer them internationally?
There are no plans for international transfer by LA QUINTA with respect to the data collected using Cookies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, with respect to the transfers that, in each case, may be made by third party installers of Cookies on our website, you can obtain information in their respective policies, accessible through the links provided by them.
How do you view cookies?
All browsers offer users the possibility to search for and view the cookies stored by a particular website, obtain information regarding their duration and the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section.
Here are some links with more information on this topic for the most popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
How do you delete cookies?
To restrict or block cookies, you have to modify your browser settings on your device, whether it is a computer, smart phone or tablet.
Browsers generally offer the following options to manage cookies:
- Reject all cookies so that no cookies from any website are installed on your device.
- Notify you before installing any cookies so that you can decide whether or not to allow it.
- Reject only third-party cookies, but not those used by the website you are browsing.
- Browse in private mode, where cookies are installed on your device but are automatically deleted when you leave the website.
The following links provide information about using private browsing mode on the most popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge-cd2c9a48-0bc4-b98e-5e46-ac40c84e27e2
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/ibrw1069/mac
Finally, you can also manage your browser's Cookie store and deactivate it using tools such as: