Who is Responsible of the treatment of your personal details?
The following Entities are responsible for the treatment of your personal details:
- LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, S.L.U, with fiscal identification number B-29547213 and address in Avd. Tomás Pascual, 6, oficina 6, Benahavis (Málaga).
- KAMPINAS, S.L.U., with fiscal identification number CIF B-29132636 and address in Avenida Manoteras, nº 24, 28050 Madrid.
Both ENTITIES may treat the data provided through this Website, corresponding the responsibility of treatment to one or the other of them, depending on the relationship that the user enters with the entity in question through this Website, derived from the services that in each case the user requests.
To ensure proper management in the processing of your data, ENTITIES have a Delegate for Data Protection, who can be contacted for any question you may need and with whom you can contact at the e-mail address email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The personal data that are provided by the users of this web page will be treated by THE ENTITIES for the following purposes, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user engages with THE ENTITIES through the website.
First of all, we inform you that, in general, the entity LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, SLU provides rental services, community management, key holding service, cleaning and laundry, repairs and refurbishments, etc., so it will treat personal data of the users of the present Website that require said services.
And secondly, also with a general nature, the entity KAMPINAS, S.L.U. provides real estate intermediation and promotion services, so it will treat the personal data of the users of this Website that require said services.
Next, we inform you about the purposes of data processing carried out through this Website.
- Contact and management of users of the Website: The personal data of users who contact THE ENTITIES through any of the contact channels made available on this Website, will be treated in order to manage such contact, attend the requests received through them and provide the services required by the user.
Management of the private area of the Website: The personal data of the users who proceed to register and create a user account on the Website, will be treated in order to manage a user profile (username and password) that allow access to the private area of the Website, manage the users of the Website with access to the private area and provide access to it and the contents, functionalities and services that are made available to the public through said restricted access space.
The user will be solely responsible for the custody of their passwords to the system, keeping them secret and making responsible use of them. The user will assume in each case the consequences or damages that may arise from the lack of diligence in the custody of their access codes.
Newsletter, Commercial, promotional or advertising communications of products and services of GRUPO LA QUINTA (LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, SLU, and KAMPINAS, SLU) and of the companies that are part of LA CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL PASCUAL: The personal data of the users may be treated by LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, SLU and KAMPINAS, SLU with the purpose of sending advertising, promotional or other information that may be of interest to them, through postal mail, email, SMS and other means of electronic communication, exclusively in the case the user has consented to such data processing purpose through the express acceptance of the box of commercial, promotional or advertising communications.
THE ENTITIES inform that the communications may be sent by one or other entity, understood together as GRUPO LA QUINTA, and that these communications may be related to both LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, SLU, and KAMPINAS, SLU, as well as to the companies of the CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL PASCUAL whose activities include manufacturing and distribution of food products, real estate, hotel and golf, non-profit activities of general interest and training.
The user may object at any time to the purpose of processing their data for advertising or promotional purposes by THE ENTITIES using the channels enabled for it by THE ENTITIES, as detailed in the section What are your rights on your personal data?
What data are processed by the ENTITIES and from what sources do they come?
The data that THE ENTITIES address as a result of the interactions made by the user through our website, comes from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user completing the forms made available by THE ENTITIES, sending emails or by any other means of communication with THE ENTITIES.
- Data generated as a result of browsing and use by the user of this website.
- Data generated as a consequence of the development, processing and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and THE ENTITIES.
THE ENTITIES may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification data (eg, name and surname, email address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, image, etc.).
- Data on personal characteristics and social circumstances (eg, age, date of birth, etc.).
- Employment details (eg, verification of the status of real estate agent to gain access to the private area with restricted access).
- Navigation data (eg use of the website, visited sections, etc.)
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data by THE ENTITIES?
THE ENTITIES treat the personal data provided by the users of the Website in accordance with the following legitimating bases, depending on the type of data that is provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user engages with THE ENTITIES:
- The treatment of your data for the purpose of "Contact" and “Management of the restricted area of the website” is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and THE ENTITIES, that is, in the management of their own request, in maintaining contact between the parties and, where appropriate, in the provision of the service that the user has requested.
The processing of your data for the purpose of “Newsletter, Commercial, promotional or advertising communications of products and services of the LA QUINTA GROUP (LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, SLU, KAMPINAS, SLU) and the companies of the Pascual Business Corporation”, is based on in the user's consent.
THE ENTITIES inform that they will only carry out the processing of personal data for the purposes of treatment based on the consent of the user in the event that the user has consented to said treatments, through the means of obtaining consent made available by THE ENTITIES.
To whom is your Data communicated?
How long do we keep your data?
THE ENTITIES will keep your personal data for the time necessary for the provision of the service requested and / or to achieve the purpose of the treatment sought.
Consequently, as long as the user has not exercised his right of withdrawal, his data will be kept during the legal terms that in each case result from application, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the treatment.
You can request more information about the terms of conservation of personal data of THE ENTITIES at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information should you provide in each case?
THE ENTITIES inform users that, when personal data is collected through a form made available through our website, it will be necessary for the user to provide, at least, those data marked with an asterisk (*). In case of not providing at least such data, considered as necessary, ENTITIES may not manage the provision of the service or address the query or complaint made by the user.
What should you guarantee when you provide your personal data?
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
THE ENTITIES inform you that to provide your personal information, in any way, through our website, you must be over 16 years of age. The user who provides data to THE ENTITIES by means of this web page declares and guarantees to be over 16 years of age, being entirely responsible for such declaration.
What measures do we take to protect your personal data?
In response to the concern of the ENTITIES to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, the security levels required for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at their disposal have been installed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through the Website. In any case, you must take into consideration that security measures on the Internet are not invulnerable.
What are your rights about your personal data?
THE ENTITIES inform you that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal information that concerns you or not.
In the same way, THE ENTITIES inform you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal information we are dealing with, that concerns you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concerns you, that is subject to treatment by THE ENTITIES, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment, for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have given us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by the ENTITIES to another treatment responsible.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop treating it unless we must continue doing so for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or the defense of possible claims.
Likewise, we remind you that you have the right to oppose, at any time, the sending of advertising of products and services belonging to THE ENTITIES and the companies of LA CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL PASCUAL.
Likewise, you may withdraw any of the consents that you have provided for the processing of your data, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
THE ENTITIES inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following channels:
- By writing to LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, S.L.U and / or to KAMPINAS, S.L.U. to the attention of the Delegate for Data Protection, at Avenida de Manoteras, nº 24, 28050 Madrid.
- By writing to LA QUINTA ADMINISTRACIÓN, S.L.U and / or to KAMPINAS, S.L.U., to the e-mail address email@example.com
In both cases, it is required to prove the identity of the person exercising these rights, by sending a copy of your ID, NIE, Passport or equivalent document, on both sides.
THE ENTITIES will provide the information requested within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications.
THE ENTITIES inform you that you may file a complaint with the competent Control Authority regarding data protection. However, in the first instance, you may submit a claim to the Data Protection Delegate, who will resolve the claim within a maximum period of two months.